Novastar A5s Receiving Card
1) A single card supports 320*256 pixels.
2) A single card supports parallel output of 32-group RGB signal.
3) A single card outputs 64 sets of serial data.
4) A5s has integrated network transformers to simplify the design for
5) A5s supports various hot backups such as loop backup, dual card
backup, dual power backup etc. and seamless switching.
6) A5s supports dual backup of display parameters.
7) A5s supports module Flash management and allows for storage of
calibration coefficients and module information.
8) Able to apply module Flash calibration coefficients through one
9) A5s supports smart module with the functions of storing and
managing information like calibration coefficients, module
information, module parameters etc. as well as flat cable detection
and LED pixel-by-pixel error detection without monitoring card.
10) A5s supports LCD Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
11) Support Maping which will display the serial number and port
number of the current cabinet.
12) A5s supports monitoring of temperature, supply voltage and
network cable communication status.
13) A5s supports pixel-by-pixel brightness/chroma calibration.
14) Support dual backup of calibration coefficients.
15) Support LED ID.
16) A5s supports prestoring picture settings.
17) A5s supports configuration file readback.
18) A5s supports backup and readback of the firmware program.
19) With specific EMC design to effectively reduce electromagnetic