Linsn Receivers RV927 / RV927H Card
1. A single card can output 16 sets of RGBR’data.
2. A single card can output 20 sets of RGB data.
3. A single card can output 24 sets of RGB data.
4. A single card can output 32 sets of serial data.
5. Single card supports 1024 x 256 pixels.
6. Each port provides VCC foot, which can supply electricity directly from the unit board.
7. Supporting temperature detection;
8. Support box door switch detection;
9. Supporting two-way fan speed detection;
10. Supporting humidity detection (requiring additional humidity module);
11. Supporting smoke detection (additional smoke sensing module is required);
12. Supporting 3-way voltage detection (1 for receiving card voltage and 2 for external voltage);
13. Support point-by-point brightness correction, single card chroma space conversion;
14. Supporting network line error testing;
15. Supporting hot backup of dual receiving cards;
16. Supporting high brush and high ash for most chips;
17. Complying with EU RoHs standards;
18. Complying with EU CE-EMC Class B standard;