VDWALL LVP100 LED Media Processor
1. 4 inputs, 2 outputs, dual images, it’s enough for the application requirements to small LED in most cases
2. It allows an access to set the output resolution to fulfill the size of LED screen
3.DVI EDID make it possible to set the input resolution freely to make dot-to-dot display successful.
4. PIP / PBP display among any 2 images, 3 custom preset dual-images mode
5.Seamless switching, fade in and fade out switching
6.Control method: operations on front panel buttons, it’s convenient and flexible for front panel users
7. It is enabled to put 2 sending cards inside
8. It is enabled to work for seven days a week and twenty four hours a day. High-reliable and stable.
Output: 2*DVI(24+1 DVI-D) (1024×768_60Hz/75Hz;1080×1920_60Hz)
Rahim Abd –
This is the cheapest processor till now, help me save a lot of time to do something else, can also install 2 sending cards, light to carry.